Quick Cocktail Guide: Absolut Vodka
Versatile vodka with unlimited possibilities
The vodka that is known throughout the world— Absolut vodka is one of the most affordable and renowned vodka that is a staple in most bars.
This is a vodka with a rich flavor yet still smooth and mellow, giving it personality whilst still blending well with the other components of a cocktail.
We personally find that whilst Absolut is great ice-cold and neat, it truly shines when used as a base for cocktails!
With that said, here are are three top cocktail picks with Absolut vodka:
Absolut Bloody Mary
A classic vodka cocktail that is known throughout the world even if they don't know what the cocktail contains.
This flavor bomb of spiciness, saltiness and savory flavors will surely jolt your senses!
- 1.5 part Absolut Vodka
- 5 parts Tomato Juice
- 4 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/3 part Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 part lemon juice
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- A pinch of garlic salt
- Wedge of lemon (for garnish)
- Stick of celery (for garnish)
- Fill mixing glass with ice
- Add all parts except for garlic salt and garnish into the mixing glass
- Mix well and pour into serving glass
- Garnish with lemon and celery, add a pinch of garlic salt then serve
A simple cocktail for raspberry lovers, this is a refreshing cocktail perfect for warm days.
- 5 parts soda water
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 5 whole raspberries
- Ice cubes
- 3 mint leaves
- Muddle 4 raspberries and simple syrup into a highball glass
- Fill glass with ice cubes
- Add 2 mint leaves and soda water then stir
- Garnish with a raspberry and a mint leaf
Absolut Orange Drop
Another recipe that is perfect for warm days, this is for those that prefer oranges and with less spritz in their cocktails.
- 2 parts Absolut Vodka
- 2.5 parts freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 part simple syrup
- 1 orange for garnish
- Mix the ingredients except for garnish in an ice cold mixing cup
- Peel the orange in a continuous circular motion
- Serve in cocktail glass with garnish